Sunday, June 26, 2005

Arest is a genius?

I often go to the coffee-shop named Pro, which is an our hangout, near my apartment.

I met Jordan at Pro the other day, then I asked him about Arest, "I think he is very smart what do you think?"
He said, "Arest is different from us, he could walk and talk on his first birthday and by the next he was reading at the 3th grade level."
I couldn't believe it.

And I met Arest at Pro yesterday, and asked him about it.
He said, "That's true, and I had sex with women before my 5th birthday."
"You are kidding" I said.
"No, I'm serious, That's because I was born on Leap Day, February 29. I only have a birthday every 4 years, so I looks very young." he said with sarcastic grin.
We seem to be fooled by him yet again ...
But I wonder when those who have leap year birthdays celebrate their birthday, February 28 or March 1?

I asked Arest about it. Then he answered, "I don't know."
He has a wide knowledge of many things, but not very useful.

No comments: